- 21-Feb-2017 to 02-May-2017 (CST)
- Thompson, OH, USA
- Full Time
Vacation/Holiday, Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement (401K with Company Contribution & Match), Life, Short & Long Term Disability, Safety Boot Allowance, Employee Assistanct Program
Position Overview: To keep machinery, mechanical equipment, and establishment in repair.
Essential Job Functions:
Repairs complex electrical equipment, including motors, switches, switchboards, electrical mechanisms, automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers, communication systems and alarms.
- 3-phase & control power & basic input & output electrical devices.
- Plumbing, pipefitting, boiler maintenance, welding, carpentry, equipment repair, electrical work, and building repair
- Overhead Crane Maintenance
- Obtain quotes and record costs of repair work
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Inspect plants and facilities
- Diagnose and repair mechanical & electrical problems
- Order parts/supplies with approval
- Boiler inspection
- Other duties as required